Welcome - Please Read

Welcome. I wanted to provide stripboard layouts I've made to help people new to electronics and even the more experienced get into different aspects of electronics.

I verify the layouts before I post them.

My Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/StripboardLayouts - Please Add For Updates!
My Twitter Thing: @InSonicBloom

Tuesday 9 February 2016

Maxon Treble Booster Stripboard Layout


I came across this interesting little thing so I thought I would make a clone of it.
it's a maxon treble booster.

they also did one called the power booster and as far as I can see the only differences between that and this is that the power booster has 2 470n capacitors in place of the 2.2n capacitors.





3 comments:

  1. Thanks Paul! Nice little find, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey man, can you make a gerber for this

    ReplyDelete